- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- Estate Planning
Current Employment Position
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. – 04/2006
- Arizona, 2006
Classes & Seminars
- Speaker, Professional and community organizations on Elder Law and Special Needs Planning issues
- Will ALTCS (“the State”) Take My House?
- Denial of ALTCS Application?
- So, What is Elder Law Anyway?
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Present
- Academy of Special Needs Planners, Present
- Trust Section of the State Bar of Arizona
- Special Needs Planning Section of the State Bar of Arizona
- Southwest Autism Research Resource Center (SARRC)
- Executive Committee for the Elder Law, Mental Health, and Special Needs Planning Section of the State Bar of Arizona